Esthetician, Master Pedicurist, Reflexology Therapist
I started Jessica's Beauty Service in 2001 with the intention of bringing spa services to people in their homes so that everyone could enjoy the celebrity treatment and feel amazing!
Over the years my work has taken me from the homes of moms with young children, to the bedside of people in hospitals, to dementia care facilites, retirement homes and beyond. I have also provided
services for weddings, birthdays, showers, office parties and even on set for movie and tv productions.
Each day is an adventure for me and I am exctided to get up every morning, pack my kit and hit the road to bring my services to women in Calgary.
Jessica's Certification Include:
- Advanced Esthetics Diploma from The Academy of Esthetics, Moose Jaw, SK
- Certified Master Pedicurist from North American School of Podology
- Advanced Nail Technologist from Medinails Inc
- Registered Canadian Reflexology Therapist from Reflexology Association of Canada
- Certificates in Gerontology & End of Life Care from Allergra Learning Solutions
- Advanced Cancer Awareness Qualifiation from The Jennifer Young Training School, UK
- Reflexology Practitioner in Cancer Care from Butterfly Touch Therapies, UK
- Mental Health First Aid from Mental Health Commisson of Canda